R/Wolf Weiler(s)

Report game errors
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

R/Wolf Weiler(s)

Postby Deatheater » Wed May 03, 2017 12:51 am

I'm very confused. A player named Wolf Weiler was bought by the Aberdeen Templars a couple days ago. This player is now named Rolf Weiler, and somehow there's a new player on the tradelist as a free agent named Wolf Weiler. What's the big deal? The players look exactly the same, have the same age, stats, everything. It appears that a duplicate of a player was created, and to avoid confusion, the game made sure the original Wolf was renamed Rolf. Am I positive that the first was once named Wolf? Yes, I was going to bid on him, and didn't win. The link in tradelist activity and my inbox links to Wolf Weiler, a different free agent, but the Templar roster has a Rolf Weiler, the original Wolf.

What?!
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
Cygnus
Site Admin
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis

Re: R/Wolf Weiler(s)

Postby Cygnus » Wed May 03, 2017 1:03 am

Haha, I didn't expect anyone to notice...

I got a help request since the original Wolf was a youth and turned 21 after the auction. So his contract ran out and the Templars had won the auction, but Wolf never arrived and went to the tradelist.

But now Wolf already had a bid on him. So I created his twin brother Rolf and gave him to the Templars.

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

Re: R/Wolf Weiler(s)

Postby Deatheater » Wed May 03, 2017 1:13 am

Cygnus wrote:Haha, I didn't expect anyone to notice...

I got a help request since the original Wolf was a youth and turned 21 after the auction. So his contract ran out and the Templars had won the auction, but Wolf never arrived and went to the tradelist.

But now Wolf already had a bid on him. So I created his twin brother Rolf and gave him to the Templars.

Oh
That's... Huh. Well, thanks for clearing this up, Cygnus.
May the Weiler twins have prosperous careers, lol
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.

Return to “Bugs”