I must apologise to the community

Playability issues, game balance, etc.
Ponty-Pool Porlock
Youngster
Team Name: Cardiff Crups

I must apologise to the community

Postby Ponty-Pool Porlock » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:33 pm

Dear Cygnus I just saw the post you did on me I must apologise as I was not aware that moe than one account was not allowed I am ashamed of myself fo cheating, and understand if you hate me for it. I saw the Mifflin's and the Dursleys were two groups by the same owner and thought it was all right, I have loved playing here but i understand that you would like me to leave, forgive me for not seeing the emails that you sent me as I was in Lille watching wales, I understand what I did was wrong now and have decided to destroy my accounts as a result, I wish you the best with all future endeavours and hope that this truly deserving site gets the popularity it deserves,

Again i am sorry, please tell the regular managers that i am also, Yours sincerely Ellis.
Ruse
All-Star
Team Name: Ayr Victory, Victoria Valkyries, HW Aethersprites

Re: I must apologise to the community

Postby Ruse » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Having more teams is not a problem. many managers have more then one team. You just need to call your multiple teams in the forum.
The problem is that your teams aren´t alloud to interact (Makig trades with each other) and thats why you have become trouble.
Ponty-Pool Porlock
Youngster
Team Name: Cardiff Crups

Postby Ponty-Pool Porlock » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Thanks for the reply Ruse, I still feel like utter S**T though, I feel like I've let down the whole community.
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Postby Sokolov » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:16 pm

I'm sure no one actually wants you to leave, we just want you to play by the same rules we do. Many managers have multiple teams. However you must declare these teams, and no interaction between them is allowed except in a few rare situations.

What you did is set up unfair trades to funnel money to one of your teams. This is obviously a huge advantage as money is so tight in the early game. So shame on you, as it isn't really hard to understand that massively overpaying for players between your teams is unfair.

After this apology I personally would love for you to continue as I value every active player, especially forum goers. But you need to familiarize yourself with the rules, and play fair.
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:
Ruse
All-Star
Team Name: Ayr Victory, Victoria Valkyries, HW Aethersprites

Postby Ruse » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:57 pm

I also thinks so.
If you will play by the rules you are welcomed here and i would like to gave you a second chance.

Return to “Gameplay”