A question about a player's mood

Playability issues, game balance, etc.
KnightNick
Youngster
Team Name: Kingston Ghosts

A question about a player's mood

Postby KnightNick » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:36 pm

Hello!

I recently signed a free agent from the trade list. Kimbral Moss. I thought I was signing a chaser. After all, that's what it said his position was. It was only after I had signed him that I could see his chaser proficiency was below 20, while his beater proficiency was above 90. Even so, I slotted him in at chaser and made him my new team captain as he far and away had more charisma than any of my current players. Anyway, here is my question. This player had a mood of 0 (zero) when he got to my team. Can anyone clue me in as to why this may have been? Does it have to do with his proficiency? Is this a player that someone had tried to transition from beater to chaser, or was this a randomly generated free agent? Maybe someone would know which talking options are good to bring a 0 mood up? (although it currently stands at 2 after my first talk with him!) I know that I'm dealing with low level players here, but I'm just curious as to the inner workings of some of these things. Thanks for any input.
Kingston Ghosts
"through and through to the end and after"
Est. 2016, Season 46
Cygnus
Site Admin
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis

Re: A question about a player's mood

Postby Cygnus » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Hi,

You can use the "Come on!" option in player talks to raise his form, if it's below 50.

You can also use Team Events on the lineup page to raise your whole team's form, usually for a small fee.

I guess someone was playing him as a beater, due to his high proficiency there. Just keep playing him as a chaser and the chaser proficiency will go up, while the beater proficiency will go down.

For form, you will have to keep winning league and friendly matches to boost it up as quickly as possible.

Hope this helps!

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
KnightNick
Youngster
Team Name: Kingston Ghosts

Postby KnightNick » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:49 pm

Was form what mood is now?
Kingston Ghosts
"through and through to the end and after"
Est. 2016, Season 46
Cygnus
Site Admin
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis

Postby Cygnus » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:58 pm

KnightNick wrote:Was form what mood is now?

Oh yes, sorry!
Mood will be the new name, since we will also have fitness in the future.

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club

Return to “Gameplay”