Individualized Training?

Your ideas to help improve the game
djames2322
Rookie
Team Name: Wakefield Griffins

Individualized Training?

Postby djames2322 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Maybe this would be too difficult to set up, but I was thinking it would be interesting (and also realistic) if we could put individual players on their own training programs instead of just the whole team on one. Especially for the Youth players...I have a Youth player who I want to be a chaser because he is 17 and already in the 70s in dexterity and accuracy but he's a 44 in speed! He was a 35 not long ago. I have my speed training way up for Youth because he's my top prospect, but I wish I could specifically set that just for him. I don't know, what does everyone think?

Also, I saw Cygnus posted something on his To-Do list about a Hall of Fame that every team gets to run. I would love that, personally.
andercheq
Youngster
Team Name: South Shields Imperium

Re: Individualized Training?

Postby andercheq » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:08 pm

That would be really great, but i dont think it is possible. I mean, if you could do that, you could train each player to its fullest, having a balanced and very good team in every position. As it is right now, it forces you to choose to train certain players, and loan/dont train optimally the others. Again, i would love that, but it is quite a change respecting a how training works right now.
djames2322
Rookie
Team Name: Wakefield Griffins

Re: Individualized Training?

Postby djames2322 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:11 am

That's a good point actually. But maybe if the individual training was only for Youth players it would be more fair? It seems illogical that my players wouldn't want to better their careers by focusing on a skill set that at least gives them a roster spot. For example if a player is a 85 in speed, 42 in agility, 35 in accuracy, 80 in dexterity, 50 in strength, for example, they are basically useless. Not agile enough to play seeker or keeper and not accurate enough to be a chaser and not strong or accurate enough to be a beater. I just find it frustrating when our Youth players turn out this way and realistically it doesn't make a lot of sense. However, maybe I only feel that way because I haven't been through the cycle yet--this is the first team I've built, I bought a bunch of good youngsters back in the Iron League days and now they're hitting their primes in the Gold League. I'm just worried that once my players get old I won't have any Youth players that can actually play a particular position.

Return to “Suggestions”