Ayr Victory

Get creative and develop stories around your team, players and staff.
Ruse
All-Star
Team Name: Ayr Victory, Victoria Valkyries, HW Aethersprites

Re: Ayr Victory

Postby Ruse » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:15 pm

Important Matchday

This week our team has big presure to play well. With our second CWC Game at Annuminas against the Windsoarers we also welcome our rival Manchester Gryphons to our second ManchestAyr Derby this seasons. Knowing that the Gryphons will be very motivated to get revenge we will work hard to win again.
At last we have to face the Mansfield Longhorns which has a stronger quality than her place says about them.
" Its a week which will be important for the outcome of the season, told keir the media. " If we win all of our game it will gave us a real boost. If we loss, we could go our of the cup and loss points we need, if we want to win promotion."

Only one thin is sure. Manager Ruse told the media, that plans are growing to improve the stadium capacity of Annuminas Stadium.
It´s the next step to get a topteam, and we are ready to go in near future.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:11 am

Stadium Expansion

Some days after winning our important matches and also our seond ManchestAyr Derby with 900:420 we are happy to be in Round 4.
After our midfield season last year the fans feel that our maestro is settled in Ayr. Today we start our games from the top of the table and also play in Round four of the club World Cup. Also we ae very happy abput the offensive performances of our chaserline.
After long plans we are happy to announce that we start to build up our stadium to 16k today. Next steps will follow in the next weeks, so we can build up our castle 32k and set new financial power free for the development of our club.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:18 am

Leviathans end CWC Dreams

Our tournament is over now after our 600:460 loss at The Leviathans Lair in London.
It´s a bitter pill to swallow, to go out, after a strong game of our team. We had all chances to get the win, but fail cause of an unbelievable break in our game, told our dissapointed Team Captain Gianluigi Soleri, after a really strong cwc game.

The team started geat in the game, by counter the first goal of the leviathans with a 10:50 lead. After that we don´t get deficit at the scoreboard.
The intermediate result changes beetween 10-40 point lead untill we get out of the snitch range with a lead of 120:180. the leviathans battle hard to get back and both teams scroes rotational, so we lead changes beetween 50-60 points.
Our biggest lead was increased to 260:340 but then we lost totally the plot. Our domination turns nto a mistake festival, cause the opossent defence intercept one attack after another. with Michael LLoyd leading the way of interceptions the leviathans scores 14 times (!) in a row and changes the intermediate result to 400:360. In this time we didn´t get any shots and can thank martinha that we already was in the game.
After a good bludger game from selena Randolph made our 35 goal of the game. After that goal we fight back, but was moving beetween a deficit of 70-30 points.
At the end we can´t resist and ly back with 550:460 which was the biggest deficit of the game, when Truman spots the snitch. Our seeker reacts immediatly but lost he duel and must watch his oponnent when truman ends the game.

Headcoach Keir himself was very frustrated and need a long time to visit the reporters at the media zone.
" I have no explanation what happened in this game. We dominate them the first half of the game and i feel that we had one hand at the tickets for the next round, but then we lost every selfbelieve and made horrible mistakes in our passing. We lost our discipline and play very thoughtless. At this level every mistake will be punished and the leviathans has perfectly teach us that lesson by using every mistake we made in this stage of the game."

Ruse himself was that shocked like every fan of the victories but he finds warm words for his team. " It was a strange game, but we play very strong and its a great achevement to reach the 4th round in our first CWC tournament. Keir does again a great job as coach and our players gave everything they have. The maestro has build up a team that is competive with much bigger teams and i think that everybody in Ayr wil praise our teamplayers for the great fight they put on."

At the end we want to wish the leviathans and all teams that still stayed in the tournament good luck and much games in the CWC.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:34 am

Outlook for the Season Final
Our Team left the CWC loss behind by winning our third ManchestAyr Derby with 790:510
It´s an important win for our morale, knows Keir, who has the chance to get the first Championship win of the clubs history.
After this strong season we will work hard to win promotion and also try everything to get the title. Everybdy knows that it will decide at the next two matchdays.
With one game ahead we will now face all hunting teams from place 2 up to 5 in the next two days.
By three homegames we are very optimistic to get the wins we needed but to make a big step in the promotion battle, we need 3 wins and should win against third placed London Hoplites tonight.
The last games against the hunting teams will be played around D 28-30 which could bring us a very thrilling season final.
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

Postby Deatheater » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:29 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Jeg forstår ikke! Uansett hva jeg gjør, jeg kan ikke slå et lag halvparten så bra som min! Hva slags logikk er dette?! Jeg gir opp, jeg gir opp! Skru deg RNGesus!
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:12 am

Big transfer to start the rebuilding of our team

Knowing that many loans ends after this season we start now to rebuild our squad.
Tonight we welcome the 28 year old keeper Benton Palmer. The top class player join us for 27000G from Gold league Team Blackpool Regals. He is completely out of fom, and don´t play any game untill the loan of fan favourite Martinha will end, but if he plays a handfull games, he should be a leading player in our team. The future starting keeper gets number 27 jearsey.

Possible was the deal after the long negotiations from Keirs shadow Arina Evelina Saizewa. The 27 year old russian Wizard was discovered by Keir when he work at Helsinki QC. The nine years younger Arina tries to force her way into the helsinki squad, but the chaser never shows the flying skills to play at high level. But her tactical understanding and her eye for the weakpoints of opossite players impressed keir alot, which let him ask her to change into his coaching team. After failling to play for Heslinki as a regular she decides against his offer and she returns to russia but also don´t find a way to get better then a decent player. Remembering keirs words she starts to work as free scout. Making her name by finding nice talents for many teams she decide tofollow keirs offer now, who want her in his personal staff, when he has to rebuild the victories side.
Ruse himself congrats her for her nice work and wants to gave arina the chance to made her next careerstep at the victories.

Also we have to say goodbye to two players.
Bruce walker, ex team captain of our squad leaves us, after Keir tells him, that he is not a part in our future plans. He joins Burnley Stormwarriors for 5001 G. Also we say goodby to Dermot McManus, who joins preston pride for 4002 G. The scottish chaser is a nice talent, but keirs doesn´t see enough talent to keep his place at the Victorys side. Also it was a strategy move, to get a free place in the team, which can used to do a new transfer if there´s an interested player out there.

About our last games we are very happy.
Getting 3-1 wins against our hunting teams we only lost against new second placed London Hoplites and we can extend the lead to two wins over the Hoplites and the Oxford Shoes.
It´s a strong starting situation for the last quarter of the season.
Deatheater
Legend

Postby Deatheater » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:19 am

It's like you want me to cry. At least now I'll have a reason to lose against you... Also, I feel bad. I raised the bid to 27k. I didn't even want him, I just didn't want to you get him, but stopped because I felt like a jerk. I apologize for possibly sabotaging you without reason.

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:30 am

Nice that you are that honest about. I accept your apology and didn´t blame you for this move.It cost me money, but it don´t stop me and i should be able to have enough money for all the players i had in my mind when i need to replace the loanstars from the alchemists.
But it´s interesting that i maybe hit you that deep, that you want to hit my team at all tiers.
I always see our rivalship as funny challenge to bring in some extra fun and a nice way to get better, by trying to get better then your Gryphons side or to hold the level about you. Admitted it makes much more fun, cause i win most of our games at last but it shouldn´t bring in a bad mood.
Deatheater
Legend

Postby Deatheater » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:41 pm

It's not about rivalry totally, you are also the best team (rank wise) in our league, and beating you would be crucial to my season. You do realize I've played for 9 seasons and I'm only in Steel, right? Do you know how maddening that is? Having waited in the bottom three leagues for nine seasons, to only be shut down when I finally have a chance to go past my former boundaries? This was going to be my season, I had thought I had the league clenched this year, but of course not. RNGesus seems to have a particular grudge against me. The rivalry is a but frustrating, but what really angers me and hits me deep (well, as deep as a video game can hit) is that no matter what I try, no matter what I do, I cannot beat a team that has been in this game for half of the time I have and has beaten me with a worse team than mine. That's what makes me mad.

Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:40 am

Victorys Win the Steel league 3 Cup.

It´s an proud day for all Victory fans. Starting the new year with a loss against the hoplites we have to win both matches, known that we play our last game at Annuminas against the thirdplaced Oxford Shoes.
Playing a nice last matchday with many emotional last games from some loanplayers we gave our best and take the win we needed against the shoes by 640:540.
If Gianluigi Soleri catches the snitch all dams get broken and our fans run at the field to praise our team. Many players can´t hold back there tears of joy and they start a party which didn´t find an end.
But then it comes to the final moment, when the league president joins the field and let Gianluigi Soleri raise up the trophy as first ever Victory Captain who leads the team to a cupvictory.
At the end it followed an emotional speech from Ruse, who tells that every name of this legendary team will get remembered at the Wall of our stadium and how proud he is that his team wins glory to our young club.
Lets thank Seeker and Captain Gianluigi Soleri, our beaters Lorelei Devlin and Serena Robinson, our fantastic chasers Joe Stevens, Charlotte Forrest and Randolph Blackburn and last but not leats our wonderful keeper Martinha Augusti, who is one of the growdfavourites of this season. Also we didn´t want forget our benchplayers. Ivan O´Sullivan, Selena Brennan, the gone players Bruce walker, Dermot Mcmanus and Everett Thompson and also our newest transfer Benton Palmer.

We hope that we can play again a thrilling and succesfull season in Bronze League and be happy to all who join us, counting for our team.

Return to “Roleplay”