Ayr Victory

Get creative and develop stories around your team, players and staff.
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

Re: Ayr Victory

Postby Deatheater » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:45 am

Let me congratulate Ruse on a great season and good luck in Bronze! I'll be with you in probably FIVE GOD DANG SEASONS BECAUSE MY STUPID TEAM CAN'T DO ANYTHING AAGAAGAHHAHAH!!! Ahem, sorry. Great job, you bested me and really proved yourself, so I hope you may continue to find success where I cannot! Keep up the good work! Meanwhile, I will be wondering why I cannot get promoted...
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
Ruse
All-Star
Team Name: Ayr Victory, Victoria Valkyries, HW Aethersprites

Postby Ruse » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:04 am

Thank you Deatheater.
Don´t loose your confidence. I felt with you and wish you all luck to follow me fast into bronze.
I think the time of your team will come. Its talented enough to develop strong and i´m sure that you will find your success with your team.
Deatheater
Legend

Postby Deatheater » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:09 am

Ruse wrote:Thank you Deatheater.
Don´t loose your confidence. I felt with you and wish you all luck to follow me fast into bronze.
I think the time of your team will come. Its talented enough to develop strong and i´m sure that you will find your success with your team.

That's what I've been telling myself ever since I started my strategy, but all it does is proves I'm a liar. Maybe it'll work better coming from someone else.

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

Matthueycamo
Legend
Team Name: Basingstoke Biscione

Postby Matthueycamo » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:14 am

Just to bring a bit of perspective, it's taken me 10 seasons for my team to develop to the level it is. Youth does take time.
Founded season 15 matchday 4, 22/10/2013(15th of March 2027)

Iron 3 Champions 2028
Steel 1 Promotion 2031
Bronze 1 Champions 2034
Silver Runners Up 2035
Gold runners Up 2037
Gold Promotion 2041
Total Competitive Record: 723-544. 57.06% Win
Deatheater
Legend

Postby Deatheater » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:50 am

Matthueycamo wrote:Just to bring a bit of perspective, it's taken me 10 seasons for my team to develop to the level it is. Youth does take time.

Yes, but after 5 seasons you weren't still in Steel.

Matthueycamo
Legend
Team Name: Basingstoke Biscione

Postby Matthueycamo » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:57 am

Deatheater wrote:
Matthueycamo wrote:Just to bring a bit of perspective, it's taken me 10 seasons for my team to develop to the level it is. Youth does take time.

Only because I started in Honour. I still dropped to the fouth division before they were good enough not to get relagated, then took another two seasons to go up to the Third division again. And these were regens with the best youth academy and virtually the maximum training and match experience possible up to now.
Founded season 15 matchday 4, 22/10/2013(15th of March 2027)

Iron 3 Champions 2028
Steel 1 Promotion 2031
Bronze 1 Champions 2034
Silver Runners Up 2035
Gold runners Up 2037
Gold Promotion 2041
Total Competitive Record: 723-544. 57.06% Win
Deatheater
Legend

Postby Deatheater » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:04 am

Matthueycamo wrote:
Deatheater wrote:

Only because I started in Honour. I still dropped to the fouth division before they were good enough not to get relagated, then took another two seasons to go up to the Third division again. And these were regens with the best youth academy and virtually the maximum training and match experience possible up to now.

Well I don't have that, but it'd be a lot easier to have that if I was in higher leagues, but my team seems to be attached to Steel.

Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:40 am

Martinha returns home

Fanfavourite Martinha Augusti returns to the Alchemists for 14400G which is a nice Money for us we can use for other replacements.
With Englands maybe future NationalKeeper Benton Palmer we can compensat her loss, but she will never be forgotten for her part at our starting seven who wins our first title in our history.
Good by Martinha and good Luck.

About the season we are very optimistic. We hope to field the best Victory team ever but we also know that we play at the highest level ever so it will be interested how strong we can play in this league. Hoping for a midfield place we are prepared to fight aganst relegation. With many negotiations ahead we have to wait how successfull we are at the Tradelist and how we can replace some players but we are confident to have the plans in our back to ensure to field that best Victory Team and develop our club again.
Wishing all teams the best in the first 2016 season we hope to publish some more news about our team in short time.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:26 pm

Two nice news

We are very happy to announce that we loan Mesixos supertalent Juan Becerril for two years. It´s not a trade we will made a big profit, but he is a quality player and will also gave us the chance to build up our own team within two seasons. Becerril himself is happy to get matchpractice to can return to the Bristol Bangtails as stronger player with first linup qualitys. Becerril gets Number 31 Jersey.
Also we are happy to lenghten the loandeal with our best player Joe Stevens who will stay untill season end at the Victories.
Last edited by Ruse on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:21 pm

New Beater

Beaters work is womans work at the Victories.
Arina founds a big star to replace our young talent Lorelei Devlin, when Devlins loan comes to an end. The 25 year old Australien Beater Bernice Cole joins the Victories and will be the new partner of Serena Robinson.
Both build up an elegant duett, which follows the trend of many nationalteams, where woman get more and more important at the beaterposition, where many people maybe like to see heavily built man, who crushes the oponnents with powerfulbludgerhits.
Bernice herself doesn´t look like a typical beater. She is an elegant and charming person, who works hard but also likes to made many jokes with her new teammates and be very casual at the trainingsfield. Also she is very peaceful in her free time. So the first time she arrives at Ayr, she take a long walk at the cliffs and the natureside around of Ayr, before she signed the contract.
The only thing i miss is the hot warm sun. Bernice told when she signed the Contract some days before. But i know before that Scotland isn´the sunniest place at the world and i´m very happy that i can stay in englands Leagues after getting a free agent."
She is one of the candidates who has good chances to replace the legendary but aged Australien Beater Carlton Read from the Mifflins, if he decides to retire some day and should improve the quality of our beatergame significantly.
The sunny girl will take over the vacant number 24 and is with an average of 85 one of our best players, which we let us cost something. At the end we had to pay 56.424G to sign her.

Keir shows is happiness at the trainingsfield when he see his new squad the first time completely together at the field.
It´s nice to know that we are prepared after 2 strong matchdays and don´t need to wait for new players. I think our team has a good harmony and the new players shows their talent, so we only have to ensure that we bring our quality out at the field.

Ruse himself praise the work from Arina.
She has done a great Job to build up this squad.We was very competive in our first games by losing only one game by a lost seeker duel. We hope that we can continue the nice performances and get a nice placement at the end of the season.

Only chief Scout Arina don´t speak about the transfer. The shadow was seen in some other stadiums, where she scouted some young talents for the victorys.

Return to “Roleplay”