Ayr Victory

Get creative and develop stories around your team, players and staff.
Ruse
All-Star
Team Name: Ayr Victory, Victoria Valkyries, HW Aethersprites

Re: Ayr Victory

Postby Ruse » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:59 pm

You can of cause reply the comments here.
Deatheater wrote:When I saw you won, I shouted at my phone that I'd strangle my players if that happened again until I realized that I was yelling at lines of code.

If you are finished with your players ;)
But i can understand you good. Was very tough luck to win against you. If i look at my 19% winning seeker who win the first important duel in this season. But it´s nice that it´s possible in the game, that my weaker Chasers could get a win against higher chaser line in one single game and that surprise wins an happen.
Deniz87
Captain
Team Name: Paddock Wood Fairies

Postby Deniz87 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:46 am

true. It's nice to know that match results aren't always so predictable..so stronger teams could lose against weaker teams from time to time
PADDOCK WOOD FAIRIES | :Iron1st: S.39 :Steel1st: S.42
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:32 am

News

Tonight we celebrate the new naming of our stadium. After Ruse tells the media that plans grow up to expand the Victory Stadium, the search begun to find a more epic name for our castle. So we find the name Annuminas, which is called the Tower of the West in Tolkiens Lord of the Rings language sindarin and called like a legendary town from early centuries of the Lord of the rings story.
It is a suitable name for our stadium, that is placed at the cliffs of scotlands west coast and should bring our team after the expandation in new heights.

In the first game with our new stadium name we have also a nice fun fact.
The game between our Victorys and the Oxford Shoes is also a duel between brazils nationalkeeper Martinha Augusti and her challenger Emma Correia. They are both nearly at the same level. Martinha is a little bit stronger, while Emma is two years younger and maybe the more talented keeper for the future.
Tonight shows Martinha that she is rightly the number one for brazil. With 46% : 35% she made a much stronger game then her opponent and confirmed the season stats, where she is up with 50.6% : 44%

The team also changes the fortune. With the capture of Gianluigi Soleri for 15001 G from the Fareham Fighting-Hamsters manager Keir finds a strong talented new seeker and also a new teamcaptan, who has the quality to get a place in our starting seven.
The Milan born italian seeker is not a stranger for Keir, who has watch him play, while he was coaching another club in italy. Also he is the second italian seeker at our team, after Pierguiseppe di Bello.
While Soleri takes the Captains Jearsey with number 77, our old Teamcaptain Everet Thompson wars again number 1 jearsey.
Xter
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: MU, MM, FFH, HC, GL

Postby Xter » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:40 am

Ruse wrote:News

Tonight we celebrate the new naming of our stadium. After Ruse tells the media that plans grow up to expand the Victory Stadium, the search begun to find a more epic name for our castle. So we find the name Annuminas, which is called the Tower of the West in Tolkiens Lord of the Rings language sindarin and called like a legendary town from early centuries of the Lord of the rings story.
It is a suitable name for our stadium, that is placed at the cliffs of scotlands west coast and should bring our team after the expandation in new heights.

In the first game with our new stadium name we have also a nice fun fact.
The game between our Victorys and the Oxford Shoes is also a duel between brazils nationalkeeper Martinha Augusti and her challenger Emma Correia. They are both nearly at the same level. Martinha is a little bit stronger, while Emma is two years younger and maybe the more talented keeper for the future.
Tonight shows Martinha that she is rightly the number one for brazil. With 46% : 35% she made a much stronger game then her opponent and confirmed the season stats, where she is up with 50.6% : 44%

The team also changes the fortune. With the capture of Gianluigi Soleri for 15001 G from the Fareham Fighting-Hamsters manager Keir finds a strong talented new seeker and also a new teamcaptan, who has the quality to get a place in our starting seven.
The Milan born italian seeker is not a stranger for Keir, who has watch him play, while he was coaching another club in italy. Also he is the second Italian seeker at our team, after Pierguiseppe di Bello.
While Soleri takes the Captains Jearsey with number 77, our old Teamcaptain Everet Thompson wars again number 1 jearsey.

I didn't want to sell Soleri, he was a great prospect, but I had to let him go. He will be a great captain for your team, very charismatic and a solid seeker.
Xter

Millport Quidditch Association
Fareham Fighting-Hamsters Organization
Glasglow Lagavulin Organization
Halifax Canadiens Organization

Founder, Chief Editor, and Writer at Quidditch Weekly

Contact
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:40 am

We want to welcome a new Quidditch Team around of Ayr.
The Ayr Heads starts now in Division 7.6 and we wish them good luck. It is the 5th team of Ayr which shows a real interest in quidditch games around of ayr and should bring lot´s of local derbys in future.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:52 pm

Season Start

It´s time to start into a new season. After a midfield place last season we hope that we could develop our team to get stronger this year.
Also with the great prospect to play our first Club World Cup, we want to be ready to fight in every Game by trying to surprise all Teams we have to face.
For that reason keir decide to change our jersey back to our classical yellow-red Jersey to represented our team at this great tournament.

With a stable starting seven we don´t will make many changes. Also we will trust our seeker and Team Captain Gianluigi Soleri, who get a new chance to improve and show us that he is competive enough.
Only a new Chaser should arrive at Annuminas as replacement of Alvin Knight.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:54 pm

Big Transfer

The Victorys go forward in new hights at the Trademarket. 55863G was paid to sign Freeagency Chaser Randolph Blackburn. The 23 year old scottish super talent is a perfect replacement for the leaving loanplayer Alvin Knight who joins the Alchemists again. Keir see in Blackburn a player who can be strong enough for the scottish national Team in the future and he will bring succes to the ambitious Victorys.
Randolph himself made clear that he is proud to hear that nice words from keir, but he knows that he need to learn much more to deserve a national Team call but i have the ambition to reach the national team in future.
The chaser joins number 22 and will be feared cause of his strong flying skills, which seems like the same risky stil who selena work with.
Maybe thats a reason why both show a great training sessions together.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:54 pm

Derby win

The first ManchestAyr Derby (nice name from Deatheater) beetween the Manchester Gryphons and the Victorys ends 460:850.
After 4:51h was it Gianluigi Soleri who catches the Snitch. The Victory Chasers dominate the game and profit not only from a slow game without any snitch action, but also from a perfect match from Stevens, who made 31 goals with an efficenty of 70%.
Our Headcoach Keir was very happy about the game. The strong Gryphons are ever a team that could be dangerous, but today we play great and get a deserved victory.
Only the Beaters of the Gryphons show us what we are lacking. They hit our players as much again as our beaters could get hits, by a scarce better efficienty.
By knowing the weak activity of our beaters Keir will try to improve this weakpoint to get more competive when the CWC starts.
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

Postby Deatheater » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Meanwhile, the Gryphons are yelling at each other and destroying the locker room.
Last edited by Deatheater on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
Xter
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: MU, MM, FFH, HC, GL

Postby Xter » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:12 am

Ruse wrote:Derby win

The first ManchestAyr Derby (nice name from Deatheater) beetween the Manchester Gryphons and the Victorys ends 460:850.
After 4:51h was it Gianluigi Soleri who catches the Snitch. The Victory Chasers dominate the game and profit not only from a slow game without any snitch action, but also from a perfect match from Stevens, who made 31 goals with an efficenty of 70%.
Our Headcoach Keir was very happy about the game. The strong Gryphons are ever a team that could be dangerous, but today we play great and get a deserved victory.
Only the Beaters of the Gryphons show us what we are lacking. They hit our players as much again as our beaters could get hits, by a scarce better efficienty.
By knowing the weak activity of our beaters Keir will try to improve this weakpoint to get more competive when the CWC starts.

I cry everytime you write Soleri because I shouldn't have sold him for 15k, let alone at all!
Xter

Millport Quidditch Association
Fareham Fighting-Hamsters Organization
Glasglow Lagavulin Organization
Halifax Canadiens Organization

Founder, Chief Editor, and Writer at Quidditch Weekly

Contact

Return to “Roleplay”