Victoria Valkyries

Get creative and develop stories around your team, players and staff.
Ruse
All-Star
Team Name: Ayr Victory, Victoria Valkyries, HW Aethersprites

Victoria Valkyries

Postby Ruse » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Welcome at the Page of the Valkyries.

Manager: Harley Shaw
Stadium: Emlyn Road
Sisterclub: Ayr Victory, High Wycombe Aethersprites, Isle of Man Islanders
Rival: Ayr Mayrs

Trophys:

Hall of Fame: Harley Shaw 34
Gertrude Johnson 27
Lorelei Millar

Regens of the Harly Shaw Center (after S51):
Simone MacKay, Conrad McHugh, Queenie Powell, Julio Albacete, Agnolo D'Amato

Team History:
S37: Founded late in the season and started in Sapplies 4. Won promotion as 2nd placed team.
S38: Starting in Iron 3 and finishing season with a strong 11th place. Also changing our Coloures from Violet to the DarkBlue and red Coloures and the new Valkyries logo.
S39: Playing in Iron 3 and finished as 3rd best team, by loosing head to head against Burnley Stormwarriors. Promoted via Deletions
S40: Starting in Steel 1 and finished the season as 7th best team.
S41: Playing Steel 1 and finishing the season as 3rd best team, with one game behind the Millport Misfits. Promoted via Deletions.
S42: Playing Bronze 2. Reach promotion as 2nd placed team, only behind Ayr Mayrs.
S43: Silver League: 8th (34:26 W/L), Agreed Parent feederAgreement with Feeder Club Windsor Wings.
S44: Silver League 4th (40:20 W/L)
S45: Silver League 3rd (47:13 W/L) Reaching Promotion via promotionspot. Gertrude Johnson has retired
S46: Gold League: 11th (28:32 W/L)
S47: Gold League: 13th (21:39 W/L) staying after the miracle of Kent Davidson Arena and a win against Lagavulin at M30. / The Pegasus Broom Company takes over.
S48: Gold league: CWC reached round of 32: (Abeerdeen Thunder 7Vs Valkyries 10: 1190; Ayr Heads (4) s V 230:480; V vs Stafford Starcatchers
(4) 810:420; Valkyries vs Catchers (1) 600:660
Last edited by Ruse on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:16 am, edited 30 times in total.
Ruse
All-Star

Re: Victoria Valkyries

Postby Ruse » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Hopefuly not, but maybe we will be the fastest bankrupt team in the history.
At the Moment we have to fight against insolvency, after taking a bankloan for a stadiumexpansion.
The problem is not to pay it back, cause with the tickets it don´t will be a problem, but after a big math error it will be very scarce to get a negative account before our stadium is build up and generates new money.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Hello

Cause i made a big math error i need some financial Help for the new Team Victoria Valkyries.
The situation: made a bankloan to build up my stadium, but i made an error by the financial plan for the days the stadium will build up. Whith the full stadium seats i can pay the bankloan.
So i need around 850 G to bridge the days before my stadium will generate the galeons i need.

If somebody loan me 750G i would pay back 1500 G at the last day of Season 38. For every Week i´m paying to late i pay 100G, starting by the first day after the last Matchday. Of Course i will try to pay the money back so fast as i can.
Hope you can help me to save my club before i get insolvent.

If such Loan deals aren´t aloud, please tell me so i don´t break any rules.
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

Postby Deatheater » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Eaglebombs will loan you however much you want. No late fees and no extra amount at the end.
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
Speedy
Legend
Team Name: Crewe Cuts

Postby Speedy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:33 pm

If you have no academy there is no downside to being in debt. My teams have each been up to 60k in debt and they survived that, even with an academy
Xter
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: MU, MM, FFH, HC, GL

Postby Xter » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:14 am

SpeedyReedy wrote:If you have no academy there is no downside to being in debt. My teams have each been up to 60k in debt and they survived that, even with an academy

Yikes! what'd you do to incur that much debt?
Xter

Millport Quidditch Association
Fareham Fighting-Hamsters Organization
Glasglow Lagavulin Organization
Halifax Canadiens Organization

Founder, Chief Editor, and Writer at Quidditch Weekly

Contact
Speedy
Legend
Team Name: Crewe Cuts

Postby Speedy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Xter wrote:
SpeedyReedy wrote:If you have no academy there is no downside to being in debt. My teams have each been up to 60k in debt and they survived that, even with an academy

Yikes! what'd you do to incur that much debt?

Buy players. As long as the daily payments are lower than my projected daily income, I have no problem with being in debt.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Good to know. I haven´t a academy yet. Thank you for the information. Makes it easier whithout some new loans
@ deatheater: Thank you for your help.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:48 am

First win in the Relegation Battle

After simulate the last season we are out of the debts ans also we made a strong place in the sapplies and win double promotion in the iron league.
Of cause the joy is very big about the double promotion, but our club isn´t ready for the big challenge. We haven´t a big popularity, we haven´t a good sponsor deal and we haven´t a nice academy. only our 4k Stadium is something we can build on. Our squad is complete out of originated players, which need some more training and exist since a few weeks.

Therefore we are totally underdogs in iron league and will fght from the first day against relegation. Our first matchday starts with a big surprise win against 2 Team avg stronger Birmingham Cannons with 380:290, which will be one of our biggest rivals in the relegation battle.
Also we are very happy with our game against liverpool. We lost 310:200 but we made a good game and with 260:200 our seeker could catch the snitch two times if we were in snitch range.
Also we play against smaller teams in the league we ware very happy that we can win against rivals, so we can hope for enough wins to stay in iron.
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:21 pm

After our chaotic start in the game we decide to made a new start. Therefore we change our teamcolours and our not good looking Logo and want present the new one.

We will play in Dark blue and red jerseys, whoch should show the power and the mystic of the valkyries. The background colours should honour our main club ayr Victory. Maybe we will change the texture near future to optimize the logo.

About our future.
To win relegation battle, we will try to get some new players and invest our money in our stadium and our academy.

Return to “Roleplay”