Isle of Man Islander

Get creative and develop stories around your team, players and staff.
Ruse
All-Star
Team Name: Ayr Victory, Victoria Valkyries, HW Aethersprites

Isle of Man Islander

Postby Ruse » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:05 pm

Isle of Man Image Islander

Welcome at the side of the new Japanese and Oceanic Quidditchteam.
Last edited by Ruse on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruse
All-Star

Re: Isle of Man Islander

Postby Ruse » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:02 am

The Foundation of the Islanders introduction

Cause i really enjoy the latest rps i like to use the chance of improve my own rps with my new team which gave some cool possibilitys to tell a hopefully nice story. So have fun to read.

Mahoutokoro, Japan

The new Headmaster Ichiro Katsumotu enters the first time his new office and for a short moment he enjoy the proud moment of reaching this new position.
As Captain of an earlier japanese Quidditchteam he joined the school very late and was a long time reduced to his flyingskills instead of his magical power. And her he stands now and could realy work towards a better japanese education, including a better sport insistence. His precursor was very unhelpful for the japanese quidditchteam, cause he never understand the beauty of quidditch or sports.
But now he would end this desaster.
He has thought a long time about the problems of japans national team, has watch the great quality of Hogwartsquidditch, (it was a great spectacle to see the emotions around the match beetween Slytherin and Gryffindor) and speak much with minister of sports Akaya Nakamira, who divides Katsumotus fear of the Japanese quidditchfuture. Knowing that the struggling National Team draws a bad picture of Japans magical world and their great asien school, they both like to invest in a new training of the japanese quidditchplayers and change something in future.
Sadly a big problem is the situation in Japan. Cause of the to big mugglecommunity at the small island it isn´t possible to build up a big quidditchleague. Of cause the Nationalstadium at Iwo Jima at the side of the Walls of Mahoutokoro could be used for some league matches, but of cause one stadium isn´t enough for a complete league, equal if the trainingsfield of Mahoutokoro will be used.
At the other side the japanes ministry of sports has not enough funds to make huge investments in short time, so Ichiro knows that he has to be patient and has to make one step after another.
But staying in this room and watching out to the small schoolyard and the big stadium behind, he just has an idea to break the rules of the japanese quandary.
With a big smile he wrote a short message before he left the room again and runs to the Owl House. He uses the fastes owl and send her away. Hopefully will Akaya meet him fast.
Far away reads Akaya Nakamura the letter. " We need to talk. I think i have found the answer for our problem. signed I.K.
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Postby Sokolov » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:19 am

Nice! Look forward to hearing more from Katsumoto!
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:
Ruse
All-Star

Postby Ruse » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:21 am

Tokyo, Ministry of sports

Welcome in Tokyo, Katsumotu, welcomes Akaya Nakamura his guest. " How are you"
" I´m fine, thank you. Hope you are fine too?"
" Yes. Just a lot of pressure, after the disaster at the last World Cup. the prime minister is extremely unhappy with our team and with me as leading man of our sportpolitics."
Katsumoto nods understanding.
" The primeminister is a spory man."
" So what can i do for you?"
Both take a seat at the convenient armchairs which stand in Nakamuros office.
" I have thought a long time about our quidditch training and the organisation of our sport and i think i found a solution."
He takes a the blank and looks at his eager friend.
" I think we should build a new Team in England, to form a team that plays in the strongest League of the world."
" Didn´t we try this with Cambgridge Wasabi?"
" Yes we have, but this time i think of a team which represent also all Oceanic Teams, to ensure us the financial funds which are needed to create a strong Academy and a big stadium which brings the team the funds to financiate themselve."
" You mean..."
Katsumoto laughs about Nakamuras face and nods.
The minister thought long, about the idea, and the longer he thinks of, his face begans to smile.
" It could maybe work, but we need to do much work, untill we can make it happen."
" I know that, but in fact. Equal what you like to do. To revolutionize the japanese nationalteam from what it is now to a competive Squad can just be reached by very hard work."
" Then let us start soon, so we can present our prime minister some good plans.

Return to “Roleplay”