Around London Inquisitors

Get creative and develop stories around your team, players and staff.
TransylvaniaHungary
Captain
Team Name: London Nemeth

Re: Around London Inquisitors

Postby TransylvaniaHungary » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Cygnus wrote:
Orick wrote:And Inquisitors shirt already matches my hair, now that's a funny coincidence!

That's exactly what I first thought when I saw her!

:lol:
:Steel1st:
Orick
All-Star
Team Name: London Swallows

Postby Orick » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm

From "Zoom Quidditch"

IT'S NO COUNTRY FOR THE OLD MEN

It took London Inquisitors over half a season, but finally they've sold every player they wanted to. A big sale in the club was a result of both saying goodbye to their veterans, who've made place for new players, eager to play and departing with their youth players, who failed the Academy Tests. So, summing up:
1. Falkner Kerr, long time Inquisitors' seeker, who had a kind of love-hate relationship with her fans, joined Oxford Collapse for 9502 Galleons.
2. Bradley McAllister, Inquisitors' chaser will stay in the city, although will be playing for London Ravens now, for 7501 Galleons.
3. Drake Lowe, loved by team's fans and a real reason why the Inquisitors were so sucessful in the last few seasons, falls down to Steel Division, fighting for survival with Leicester Phantoms. Many were outraged by this decision, and by the quite low price for their idol - only 7501 G.
4. Pelegrino Giolitti, the first one to finish Inquisitors' Academy (despite failing the tests), will continue his career in Halifax Horror, who've payed 6000 Galleons.
5. And lastly,Chester Prowse, the second youth player, now matches his skills with opponents in the Iron league, wearing Redditch Ruse shirt. However, the young seeker, who costed 6501 Galleons, continues his education in the local youth Academy.

Despite earning a lot of money, Inquisitors didn't make any spectacular transfers. All the money was invested into scouting, and the rest is being kept for the rainy day. Who knows, maybe Inquisitors will try to get one of the talents from the tradelist one day?
Proud owner of London Swallows [Steel Division 1]
Former owner of London Inquisitors
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

Postby Deatheater » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Orick wrote:From "Zoom Quidditch"

IT'S NO COUNTRY FOR THE OLD MEN

It took London Inquisitors over half a season, but finally they've sold every player they wanted to. A big sale in the club was a result of both saying goodbye to their veterans, who've made place for new players, eager to play and departing with their youth players, who failed the Academy Tests. So, summing up:
1. Falkner Kerr, long time Inquisitors' seeker, who had a kind of love-hate relationship with her fans, joined Oxford Collapse for 9502 Galleons.
2. Bradley McAllister, Inquisitors' chaser will stay in the city, although will be playing for London Ravens now, for 7501 Galleons.
3. Drake Lowe, loved by team's fans and a real reason why the Inquisitors were so sucessful in the last few seasons, falls down to Steel Division, fighting for survival with Leicester Phantoms. Many were outraged by this decision, and by the quite low price for their idol - only 7501 G.
4. Pelegrino Giolitti, the first one to finish Inquisitors' Academy (despite failing the tests), will continue his career in Halifax Horror, who've payed 6000 Galleons.
5. And lastly,Chester Prowse, the second youth player, now matches his skills with opponents in the Iron league, wearing Redditch Ruse shirt. However, the young seeker, who costed 6501 Galleons, continues his education in the local youth Academy.

Despite earning a lot of money, Inquisitors didn't make any spectacular transfers. All the money was invested into scouting, and the rest is being kept for the rainy day. Who knows, maybe Inquisitors will try to get one of the talents from the tradelist one day?
GIOLITTI IS MINE! MWA HA HA HA! :D
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
Orick
All-Star

Postby Orick » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:38 pm

From "London Quidditch"

STABLE FINISH FOR INQUISITORS

6th place finish for Inquisitors made a big smiles on Rodak's and Wood's faces this year. Their debut in Gold League was satisfying, to say the least. Unexperienced, but talented team from London was occupying 7th or 8th place throughout all the season, only to snap the 6th place in the last few matches.

We've done our job, but there's still a lot of work ahead of us said Rodak during our meeting with him. My young players were nervous when we started, but after only a season this team is made of skilled talents instead of rookies. I dare to say that next season we might improve our result, but let's not be too hasty.

Indeed, Inquisitors were almost completely rebuild this season and the last change, the one that some say might "either end in a spectacular success or a tremendous failure" is replacing Minerva Watson, one of the most famous Inquisitors' players and the one that both fans and coach loved above all. With Karen McDermott wearing shirt with number "4" we're witnessing a new era in Inquisitors' history.

Both Rodak and Woods also deny any rumours considering future trades and transfers. Our team is 100% complete. The gears in the machine are fitting perfectly and replacing even one of them might ruin everything explained team's owner. But the fact that his team is currently amassing a huge amount of Galleons might hint, that some changes in the Azures might actually happen. The real question is: when and, more improtantly: who?
Orick
All-Star

Postby Orick » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:55 am

From "Gossip Witch" - a tabloid about magical Celebs

HOT! QUIDDITCH PLAYER HAS A ROMANCE WITH A MUGGLE ACTOR!

Incredible! Being a half - muggle herself, Juliet Beddoe (26 y.o.) was seen on a romantic date with a muggle actor Benedict Cumberbatch (39 y.o.). Although Benedict is aware of an existence of a magic world, since his grandmother was a witch as well, this incredible romance caused many turmoils in the Ministry of Magic! It's obvious, that when a famous muggle as mr Cumberbatch himself starts to date with a witch, some serious questions might be asked. Will this forbidden romance cause a revolution?! Will muggles be aware of our existence?! Both Juliet and Benedict deny any rumours about their romantic involvement, but since they were seen together on a local party in London, everything is possible! This relationship is even more controversial, since the muggle actor has a wife! We rate this gossip as SUPER HOT 6/7!!! Also, see our TOP 10 WIZARD - MUGGLE RELATIONSHIPS on page 11. Number 3 will shock you!
Deniz87
Captain
Team Name: Paddock Wood Fairies

Postby Deniz87 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Oh...........!!
PADDOCK WOOD FAIRIES | :Iron1st: S.39 :Steel1st: S.42
Orick
All-Star

Postby Orick » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:09 pm

From "London Quidditch"

INQUISITORS SAY GOODBYE TO MINERVA WATSON

It's done. Minerva Watson, without a doubt a symbol for Inquisitors' fans and a real legend of her team, left London yesterday, after a succesful trade between The Azures and Wells Wild, Bronze League team. 18 001 Galleons for the local star makes the second biggest transfer in the history of Inquisitors and given the fact that Watson might be lookin at finishing her career soon, this price is without a doubt a high one.

Luke Rodak held an official conference, regarding this trade. With a sad smile and a real pain in his eyes, he sat right next to Minerva, with whom he worked for the past twelve years and thanked her for her work with the team.

Loosing a player like that is always like an open wound. I look back at every moment we've spent together and I cannot think of a bad memory. Sure, we've had our fights, but we've had our moments of happines and joy too. Minerva's like a younger sister to me, or maybe even a daughter and just like many of our fans, I cannot think of my life without her he said clearly trying to hold off tears Just a thought of coming tomorow for training and not seeing her face among my players makes me really sad. Minerva, you will always be welcome here. I really hope that we will meet again, one day.

Watson was very moved as well. He had to stop her statement a few times, trying to to burst into tears.

It's just a change of colour, some might say

Inquisitors were my life. I was eighteen years old when I first joined, I saw this team rising and making the great team it is today. I met my husband while playing here, I had a child and I just cannot even find any words to explain to any of you, how important The Azures are to me. I know I have to go, it's time to make place for another young players like me. But my heart will always be with you and my fans, always.

Later, Watson met her fans outside the stadium and had a small goodbye party. Watson was signing shirts with her name, smiling but clearly already missing her team.

Wells Wild won a bidding war for Inquisitors' experienced star and leader. At some point, Watson even had a chance for a debut in Honour League, but Grays Grey decided that 18 000 Galleons is too much for almost 31 y.o. Australian chaser. Maybe for the better, since Grays Grey might be playing in Gold League next season, which might have resulted in Watson playing against her beloved team. But in the end Minerva had to move to Wells and will prove her worth once again on the pitches of Bronze League.
Orick
All-Star

Postby Orick » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:47 pm

From "London Quidditch":

COURTNEY TUDOR WITH A CONTRACT!

Welcome, Courtney Tudor, to the world of professional Quidditch! 17 y.o. English beater is the first London Inquisitors Academy graduate, who was offered a contract after passing all of the necessary tests. It's worth noting, that Tudor took these tests half a year before she would be bound to by Academy rules, and still passed, which makes her achievement even more spectacular. She will now replace Vivian Fraser, local team star beater, who desires to spend more time with her family and is eager to let youth player take her place one day.

It's a dream coming true. First of all, I wanted to become professional quidditch player since I was a kid. Secondly, I've never imagined that my career would start as high as in Gold League, or even Honor, considering how well my - well, it's still so difficult to say! - my team is doing. I know I will be playing only in sparings and friendly matches, but even the chance of training with the main squad makes me excited. commented Tudor, during a small meet with press and fans right after the signing. Few words of comments were also spoken by The Azures coach, Luke Rodak:

It really is a new era for Inquisitors and I don't mean only Tudor's contract. But as a matter of fact, today she becomes the symbol of the times to come. Inquisitors are now really a top team, we're independent, we don't rely on players coming from other teams or free agents. I am so proud of what we've all done so far, but I think that the staff of Academy should really get their recognition. Their hard work and guidance, combined with talent and benediction of Courtney made it all possible. I just cannot wait to see her on the pitch!

Courtney Tudor will be wearing a shirt with number 26. But unlike other players, Tudor already stated, that she might decide to keep this number even if she graduates to main seven one day: "I know it's a tradition that B team players wear shirts with numbers between twenty-one to twenty-seven, but given the fact, that I was born on 26th of March, I am thinking of keeping it for a longer period of time. Plus who knows, if Vivian's number won't be reserved after she retires, for all that she has done for the team!"

Inquisitors are currently the 3d team of Gold League and are hoping to keep this record and advance to the Honor League for the first time in their history. With that in mind, we might even dare to say, that Courtney's official debut may take place in Honor League one day.
Orick
All-Star

Postby Orick » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:38 am

From "London Quidditch"

INQUISITORS AND GUNSLINGERS - SPARING PARTNERS

This week London Inquisitors and Newcastle Gunslingers will play their 11th sparing against each other. Matches are always open to the fans and are known for a very joyful and friendly atmosphere. Even though the competition might not look very equal, since Inquisitors are a Golden League team, while their opponents dominate Oak Division 5, it seems that the friendship between the teams and the player blooms. Both coaches give some hints to each other and it's very common to see these matches to "pause" and have a joined team talk to analyse the events of the game.

I think it's great for both teams. We have a chance to experiment a little with our tactics, and Gunslingers get some hints from Golden League team. It's a win-win, really. No one cares about the scoring, it's more like a joined training session. explained Rodak.

Rodak also spoke very fondly about his sparing rivals: Well, Gunslingers without a doubt have potential. Just look at their current standings, they're undefeated this season and I don't think it will change. I am keeping my fingers crossed for them, they are bound to be great one day, given the right management and coaching. Just like now.

Is this a some kind of friendship between two teams forming? Who knows! But it seems that The Azures fans in London are also very fond of their colleagues from Newcastle, which is surprising, given their history with other teams, like Chester Bennington or London Lapins Club Francais.
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

Postby Deatheater » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:56 am

Looking at the matches, though the record is 10-0 to you, the Gunslingers slowly improve and by match 10 they only lose by 300, whereas the first match they lost by 1500.
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.

Return to “Roleplay”