new kid in the block

New here? Jot down a line or two, telling us about you!
User avatar
SuperKvtre
Youngster
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 1:03 pm
Team Name: Glasgow Hazes

new kid in the block

Postby SuperKvtre » Wed May 11, 2016 1:12 pm

Hello! I did an account of this yesterday and im already charmed!

As i live in spain (forgive my bad english :mrgreen: ) and i have no connections with uk, i chose Glasgow as my city team because the singer Soom T is from there.
I hope i will last here for much time and make a lot of friends!
Glasgow Hazes, founded season 45
User avatar
Zankman
All-Star
Posts: 737
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:22 pm
Team Name: London Dynamo
Location: Serbia

Re: new kid in the block

Postby Zankman » Wed May 11, 2016 1:29 pm

Welcome! Have fun and good luck!
Legacy of the London Dynamo
Founded:
Season 30 - Sapling 8.
Promotions (first season in new league):
Season 31 - Oak 5.
Season 32 - Iron 4.
Season 34 - Steel 3.
Season 37 - Bronze 2.
Season 38 - Silver.
Season 41 - Gold.
Season 44 - Honour.
Titles:
Season 48 - Club World Cup 1st Place.
Highest Honour Placement(s):
Season 44 - 5th.
Rivals:
Isle of Man Hood, Gillingham Giants, London Asswinders, London Ravens, Exeter Patronum, Dudley Dursleys...
Inspiration
London Inquisitors (RIP, S24 - S40).
User avatar
Speedy
Legend
Posts: 3504
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:11 am
Team Name: Crewe Cuts
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Re: new kid in the block

Postby Speedy » Wed May 11, 2016 1:59 pm

SuperKvtre wrote:Hello! I did an account of this yesterday and im already charmed!

As i live in spain (forgive my bad english :mrgreen: ) and i have no connections with uk, i chose Glasgow as my city team because the singer Soom T is from there.
I hope i will last here for much time and make a lot of friends!

I have no connection to Spain, and yet my team, the Bristol Badgers, is made up entirely of (mostly) Spanish players. The whole Spanish national team, in fact.
Enjoy the game.
User avatar
K2SC
Starter
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:42 am
Team Name: Manchester Mandrills

Re: new kid in the block

Postby K2SC » Wed May 11, 2016 3:09 pm

SuperKvtre wrote:Hello! I did an account of this yesterday and im already charmed!


You better! ;) Welcome to the game and the forums! Feel free to ask questions to all of us.

SuperKvtre wrote:As i live in spain (forgive my bad english ) and i have no connections with uk, i chose Glasgow as my city team because the singer Soom T is from there.
I hope i will last here for much time and make a lot of friends!


Enjoy Oak League! If you want a good player for Div. 7, check the trade list (or the Trade Block forum) for my players!
K2SC,
Manager-Owner, Manchester Mandrills
"Ape over us!"
~Since 1907
User avatar
Cygnus
Site Admin
Posts: 3093
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis
Contact:

Re: new kid in the block

Postby Cygnus » Wed May 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Welcome to the game!

Can I change your username though? It's not very kid-friendly...

Let me know what you would like me to change it to!
Image

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
User avatar
Ripp
Captain
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:38 pm
Team Name: Newcastle Gunslingers, Poole Koerakoonlased
Location: Estonia

Re: new kid in the block

Postby Ripp » Wed May 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Speedy wrote:I have no connection to Spain, and yet my team, the Bristol Badgers, is made up entirely of (mostly) Spanish players. The whole Spanish national team, in fact.
Enjoy the game.


"I have no connection with your motherland, but I totally own it here and I'm wise enough to keep it that way for years to come. Deal with it and enjoy the game!"

I like how you threw it out there, Speedy. :D

Welcome, man. I really do you hope you'll enjoy this game. We're happy to help if you need anything.
Newcastle Gunslingers
"We deal in lead, friend."
User avatar
SuperKvtre
Youngster
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 1:03 pm
Team Name: Glasgow Hazes

Re: new kid in the block

Postby SuperKvtre » Wed May 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Cygnus wrote:Welcome to the game!

Can I change your username though? It's not very kid-friendly...

Let me know what you would like me to change it to!


Oh, you're right, i didn't think of that! Just put SuperKvtre then.
Glasgow Hazes, founded season 45
User avatar
Cygnus
Site Admin
Posts: 3093
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis
Contact:

Re: new kid in the block

Postby Cygnus » Wed May 11, 2016 5:39 pm

SuperKvtre wrote:Oh, you're right, i didn't think of that! Just put SuperKvtre then.


Cool, this is now your login to the game and the forums!
Image

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
User avatar
Speedy
Legend
Posts: 3504
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:11 am
Team Name: Crewe Cuts
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Re: new kid in the block

Postby Speedy » Wed May 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Ripp wrote:
Speedy wrote:I have no connection to Spain, and yet my team, the Bristol Badgers, is made up entirely of (mostly) Spanish players. The whole Spanish national team, in fact.
Enjoy the game.


"I have no connection with your motherland, but I totally own it here and I'm wise enough to keep it that way for years to come. Deal with it and enjoy the game!"

I like how you threw it out there, Speedy. :D

Welcome, man. I really do you hope you'll enjoy this game. We're happy to help if you need anything.

Heh. I meant it more as a "hey, you're the opposite of me" but in a friendly way.
User avatar
Crompton
Starter
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:17 pm
Team Name: Kingston Killers
Location: London

Re: new kid in the block

Postby Crompton » Wed May 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello and welcome to the game :-)
League Record 901-551
Finishes (11, 1, 1 :Iron1st: , 12, 10, 4, 1 :Steel1st: , 5, 4, 1 :Bronze1st: , 1 :Silver1st: , 2, 13, 12, 8, 9, 10, 10, 7, 6, 4 :WC1st: , 11, 6, 8, 4)

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron