Signature

Talk about what worked out for you on QManager. Strategies, fun things or just habits you acquired.
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

Signature

Postby Deatheater » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:07 pm

This isn't necessarily a bug, so I thought this would be the best forum to put this in. I'm trying to create a signature, a simple one, just my team name in large letters, their logo and their motto. As you seen in my actual signature down below, it doesn't work. I see others with large letters and logos, how did you do it?
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
Deniz87
Captain
Team Name: Paddock Wood Fairies

Re: Signature

Postby Deniz87 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:17 pm

the tem logo hasn't the right code....you can get its link by
1)clicking your team logo on your in-game window.
2) you'll be in a page where you have to upload one but since you have already done it you'll see your current team logo below. Right click on it and "copy url image".
3) paste the link in your signature between [img]and[/img]
If it sounds too complicated for you,then go on an image hosting website...upload your logo and copy the dirct link.

As for the large letters it's easy..really......you type your team name then highlight it and where there is "normal" as font size in the bar option..you select "large" or "huge".

but I see from your signature that you selected the same size I have. Maybe you have something disabled??.......bah
Last edited by Deniz87 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PADDOCK WOOD FAIRIES | :Iron1st: S.39 :Steel1st: S.42
Orick
All-Star
Team Name: London Swallows

Postby Orick » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:43 pm

It's a .php file. It won't be displayed as an image, unless you change into graphic file, like .bmp or .jpg
Proud owner of London Swallows [Steel Division 1]
Former owner of London Inquisitors
Cygnus
Site Admin
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis

Postby Cygnus » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:09 pm

You linked to some .php file instead of the image file with the actual logo, also you had "Disable BBCode" checked, which disables all tags in your signature.

I fixed it for you, feel free to play around with it now.

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

Postby Deatheater » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Cygnus wrote:You linked to some .php file instead of the image file with the actual logo, also you had "Disable BBCode" checked, which disables all tags in your signature.

I fixed it for you, feel free to play around with it now.

Ohh, thanks. Oops.
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”