Unpaid Loans

Talk about what worked out for you on QManager. Strategies, fun things or just habits you acquired.
barberaboy
Backup
Team Name: Preston Pokemon, Preston Pride

Unpaid Loans

Postby barberaboy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:47 am

So aside from the guilty feeling of not paying back a loan, what are the actual negative effects?
I've never had an unpaid loan for more than 2-days due to how I normally deal with debt, but with my new team I'm thinking of doing it just to speed up the process.
:Silver1st: Season 36
Career Win/Loss at the end of Season 39: 467/259, 64.3%
cygnus-flamel
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: Swansea Alchemists, Dublin BlackCats, Convocation

Re: Unpaid Loans

Postby cygnus-flamel » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:00 am

But thats impossible, after you sign a loan the money start to be discounted from your funds since day one, if you run out of money the loan will simply put you in red numbers and take you even deeper in debt until it is finally paid off.
Swansea Alchemists. Founded season 25.
Titles: :Steel1st: S.30, :Bronze1st: S.38, :Silver1st: s.40

Dublin BlackCats. Founded season 29.
Titles: Oak S.30, :Steel1st: s.41
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Postby Sokolov » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:24 am

To answer your question, being in debt destroys your academy upgrades. Each day you don't have money to cover your expenses, each upgrade will deteriorate until it disappears, and you'll have to buy it again.
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:
barberaboy
Backup
Team Name: Preston Pokemon, Preston Pride

Postby barberaboy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:42 am

Okay, so the only negative is academy going down hill. Granted that's still a big one, but I was hoping it wasn't just "You just go deeper into the red" since that, from what I knew, didn't have actual consequences. So the game has a built in "Loans get taken from your gold first, and if it puts you in the red then anything requiring an upkeep isn't paid." Good to know.
:Silver1st: Season 36
Career Win/Loss at the end of Season 39: 467/259, 64.3%
ShamptonSheepshagger
Rookie
Team Name: Southampton Sheepshaggers

Postby ShamptonSheepshagger » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:09 am

Yup, in fact the strategy you're using I tried out with the Barry Bartenders to an extreme, to a great effect! Maxing out loans every chance I could, upgrade stadium or buy new players.

Make sure your loan is paid off / you can take out a new one at the beginning of the season to grab good players with. I think I snagged avg 65-70's (Pre-youths) while I was still in Iron league and they carried me.

Southampton Sheepshaggers Actually train my players?! 32k Stadium 3/9/15 Barry Bartenders Run by Greece's Economics Minister - HONOR SEASON 40
Runcorn Unicorns The true underdog story Ayr Mayrs Well, this went well 32k Stadium 3/9/15

Return to “Tips & Tricks”