Switching Up Training?

Talk about what worked out for you on QManager. Strategies, fun things or just habits you acquired.
KatieCat96
Rookie
Team Name: Edinburgh Pixies

Switching Up Training?

Postby KatieCat96 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:13 am

I was curious if this was a legitimate thing other managers had noticed or if I'm just seeing things. I've been strictly training with the scoring routine for the majority of the season and I'd noticed that my players just didn't seem to be improving as much as they had initially. Switched it up to a different routine yesterday and suddenly today there's green arrows everywhere! Same thing happened with my youth player, too, when I switched up his routine. Was wondering if training routines actually start to become ineffective the longer they're consecutively used or if this was just a particularly weird coincidence?
Image Edinburgh Pixies
Matthueycamo
Legend
Team Name: Basingstoke Biscione

Re: Switching Up Training?

Postby Matthueycamo » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:16 am

No, what happened was all your skills for the players would have been near popping. So any regime would have had a similar effect. The regime you switched too probably just matched the experience distribution. So coincidence.

Regimes don't get less effective in the amount of experience they give, what happens is players that are older or better take longer to pop. So there is a gradual slow down as the season goes on as your players age and get better but it's nothing to do with the regime you select.
Founded season 15 matchday 4, 22/10/2013(15th of March 2027)

Iron 3 Champions 2028
Steel 1 Promotion 2031
Bronze 1 Champions 2034
Silver Runners Up 2035
Gold runners Up 2037
Gold Promotion 2041
Total Competitive Record: 723-544. 57.06% Win
KatieCat96
Rookie
Team Name: Edinburgh Pixies

Re: Switching Up Training?

Postby KatieCat96 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:19 am

Aaah, I see. I thought it seemed weird, but "boredom" with the training routine was the only solution I could think of, hehe Thank you! ^-^
Image Edinburgh Pixies

Return to “Tips & Tricks”