My seeker and the keeper I want to play seeker

Talk about what worked out for you on QManager. Strategies, fun things or just habits you acquired.
KnightNick
Youngster
Team Name: Kingston Ghosts

My seeker and the keeper I want to play seeker

Postby KnightNick » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:47 pm

Greetings to the Quidditch Manager community. I am a new manager here with a question about two of my players. As the topic states, I have a seeker along with a backup keeper who I am grooming to be a seeker. She mostly plays my friendly matches to raise her seeker proficiency which currently stands at around 17. I decided to start making this change because of their starting stats. Here are links to both player profiles so I could get some input on whether veteran players think this is a good idea or if I should forget about doing this altogether. Thanks.

Donald Maślak This is my seeker.

Irene de Almeida This is the backup keeper I have who I think would make a better seeker than Donald Maślak.
Kingston Ghosts
"through and through to the end and after"
Est. 2016, Season 46
Ripp
Captain
Team Name: Newcastle Gunslingers, Poole Koerakoonlased

Re: My seeker and the keeper I want to play seeker

Postby Ripp » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:00 pm

The change is a reasonable idea, but I'd advise you not to bother with it. You'll most likely develop ultra fast in the beginning so messing with the starting players is not worth your while, really. It's easier to buy a significantly better player for a hundred G's or so. There are a few of such players for sale at the moment.
Newcastle Gunslingers
"We deal in lead, friend."
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Re: My seeker and the keeper I want to play seeker

Postby Sokolov » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:13 am

Ripp wrote:The change is a reasonable idea, but I'd advise you not to bother with it. You'll most likely develop ultra fast in the beginning so messing with the starting players is not worth your while, really. It's easier to buy a significantly better player for a hundred G's or so. There are a few of such players for sale at the moment.

Completely agree, unless you're interested in doing this as an experiment to learn what to expect. In which case go for it, otherwise like Ripp said you will very quickly outgrow your starting players.
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:

Return to “Tips & Tricks”