Mood and Form

Talk about what worked out for you on QManager. Strategies, fun things or just habits you acquired.
Professor PolarX
Rookie
Team Name: Wrexham Crosses

Re: Mood and Form

Postby Professor PolarX » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:32 am

Xter wrote:
Sokolov wrote:
Actually i do not believe it's a spectrum, in this case it's a binary, sorry i wasn't clear. It either is their favorite position, or it is not. If it is not, they get 75% of their skills. If it is, they get 100%.

Okay. Which brings up the question: What constitutes it as their favorite position? I would assume having 50%+1 in a position would make it a players favorite position.

Can't you see something on lineups that indicate what their fav position is? Also if you go to the page to talk to the player it would show.
Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 17.31.23.png
On The Top Right Corner
Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 17.31.23.png (109.13 KiB) Viewed 942 times

So the formula would be [100-{(100-m)/4}]*[100-{(100-p)/4}]*0.75 if it isn't the player's fav position and [100-{(100-m)/4}]*[100-{(100-p)/4}]*1 if it is the fav position.
Will be inactive until October 8th!
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Postby Sokolov » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Exactly, it's shown on the talk to player page as a percentage. Haven't you ever converted a player before :) ?

As soon as the player's new position gets to 50%, it jumps to 100% as their favorite position.
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:
Xter
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: MU, MM, FFH, HC, GL

Postby Xter » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Sokolov wrote:Exactly, it's shown on the talk to player page as a percentage. Haven't you ever converted a player before :) ?

As soon as the player's new position gets to 50%, it jumps to 100% as their favorite position.

Actually no, I haven't converted a player, it's all new to me!
Xter

Millport Quidditch Association
Fareham Fighting-Hamsters Organization
Glasglow Lagavulin Organization
Halifax Canadiens Organization

Founder, Chief Editor, and Writer at Quidditch Weekly

Contact
Cygnus
Site Admin
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis

Postby Cygnus » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:22 am

Xter wrote:
Sokolov wrote:
Actually i do not believe it's a spectrum, in this case it's a binary, sorry i wasn't clear. It either is their favorite position, or it is not. If it is not, they get 75% of their skills. If it is, they get 100%.

Okay. Which brings up the question: What constitutes it as their favorite position? I would assume having 50%+1 in a position would make it a players favorite position.

Exactly, when convincing a player to play in another position, once they get to 50% they flip over to 100% and you have convinced them.
While doing this, the player is more easily convinced, if their mood is good and they have good proficiency in the new position.

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club

Return to “Tips & Tricks”