Loan Agreement between the Bristol Bangtails and the Halifax Canadiens

Look here for direct trades! Offer and search for players!
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Loan Agreement between the Bristol Bangtails and the Halifax Canadiens

Postby Sokolov » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:46 am

This document outlines the terms of a player loan agreement that has been reached by the managers of the Bristol Bangtails and the Halifax Canadiens.

I, Sergei Sokolov, manager of the Bristol Bangtails, hereby agree to make the following loan with the manager Xter of the Halifax Canadiens.

Section I Assets.
The Bangtails organization will loan Warren Field to the Halifax Canadiens in exchange for Field’s Minimum Player Value (“MPV”) at the time of the exchange, approximately 2,000G. The Bangtails will also pay 15,000G to the Canadiens (“up-front fee”).
The Bangtails organization will loan Field’s MPV to the Halifax Canadiens to facilitate the exchange, in addition to the 15,000G up-front fee. The Bangtails will transfer the total sum via a dealer player, Drucilla Eaton. The Canadiens organization releases the Bangtails from any obligation toward dealer player Drucilla Eaton.

Section II Timeline.
This agreement will remain in effect until Matchday 20 of Season 52, with a recall option for the Bristol Bangtails if FIS is implemented before then. If the Bangtails choose not to recall Field with the implementation of FIS, the managers of both organizations will reconvene to outline new terms for the loan (see Section III Terms). If the Bangtails choose to recall Field, the Bangtails will pay half the remaining fraction of the loan fees, unless the recall occurs in the final season of the loan, in which case the Bangtails will pay the full remaining fraction of the loan fees.
The managers of the Bangtails and Canadiens will reconvene before Matchday 20 of Season 52 to discuss further action. The Bangtails organization has the right to unilaterally extend the loan by one season, through Matchday 20 of Season 53, for an additional fee of 8,000G, paid with the final payout.

Section III Terms.
Upon receiving Field, the Canadiens will immediately give Field an adult contract and add him to the active lineup(s).
The Canadiens will play Field as a Beater in every league match.
The Canadiens will seek out two friendly matches every Matchday, and will play Field as a Beater in both friendly matches.
Upon receiving the up-front fee of 15,000G, the Canadiens will purchase Academy upgrades by Matchday 20 of Season 48:
• Training Pitch – 1,000G
• Obstacle Course – 1,000G
• Quaffle Launcher – 3,000G
• Academy II – 5,000G
The remainder of the up-front fee can be spent at the Canadiens’ discretion.

Section IV Penalties.
The Canadiens organization agrees to pay penalties to the Bangtails organization in the event that the following conditions are met:
• Missing one friendly match incurs a fee of 200 galleons against the nearest payout
• Missing one league match incurs a fee of 500 galleons against the nearest payout
• Missing 30 or more league matches in one season incurs a fee of 6,000 galleons against the nearest payout (or paid via dealer player if all remaining payouts have been reduced to 0)
• Missing 30 or more friendly matches in one season incurs a fee of 3,000 galleons against the nearest payout (or paid via dealer player if all remaining payouts have been reduced to 0)

Section V Loan Maturity.
Once the loan reaches maturity, be it the original length of time or extended, the Halifax Canadiens agree to return Field to the Bangtails organization in exchange for his MPV at that time, or 15,000G, whichever is higher, minus any and all penalty fees incurred according to Section V Penalties. If the MPV exceeds 15,000G, the Canadiens agree to return the difference via dealer player. If the loan is extended through Matchday 20 of Season 53, the Halifax Canadiens agree to return Field to the Bangtails organization in exchange for his MPV at that time, or 23,000G, whichever is higher, minus any and all penalty fees incurred according to Section V Penalties. If the MPV exceeds 23,000G, the Canadiens agree to return the difference via dealer player.

Section VI Amendments to Contract.
The parties mentioned herein agree that no change to the contract will be made unilaterally.
If both parties agree to an amendment, one party will publicly post the amendment, and the other will publicly agree to it.

Section VII Contract Breakage.
In the event that any of the terms here are broken and not covered in the penalties section, a contract breakage penalty will be incurred. In order for the penalty to apply, at least one manager must state publicly that they wish the penalty to apply. In the event that the contract is broken and a penalty applies, the contract will immediately cease, and Warren Field will return to the Bristol Bangtails for his MPV.
If the Bristol Bangtails break the contract, they will incur a penalty equal to 30,000G minus Field’s MPV at the time, paid via dealer player.
If the Halifax Canadiens break the contract, they will incur a penalty equal to 30,000G plus Field’s MPV at the time, paid via dealer player.
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:
Xter
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: MU, MM, FFH, HC, GL

Re: Loan Agreement between the Bristol Bangtails and the Halifax Canadiens

Postby Xter » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:10 am

I, Xter, manager of the Halifax Canadiens, hereby agree to make the following loan with the manager Sergei Sokolov of the Bristol Bangtails.
Xter

Millport Quidditch Association
Fareham Fighting-Hamsters Organization
Glasglow Lagavulin Organization
Halifax Canadiens Organization

Founder, Chief Editor, and Writer at Quidditch Weekly

Contact
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer

Postby Sokolov » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Field begins his loan.

Please PM me a screenshot of Field on an adult contract.

Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer

Postby Sokolov » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:02 am

How's your academy? Thinking about injecting some cash so Field develops faster. Interested?
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer

Postby Sokolov » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:46 pm

Hey Xter!

Do you want to keep Field or do you want to send him back?
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
Xter
Hall-Of-Famer

Postby Xter » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:36 am

Sokolov wrote:Hey Xter!

Do you want to keep Field or do you want to send him back?

Hey Sokolov!

For freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? I can keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep him? Of course I will

*was kidding*

If you're willing to invest some more cash into the Canadiens, I'd be willing to keep him for some more time.
Xter

Contact
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer

Postby Sokolov » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:57 am

Hey Xter, I'm taking a few months away from the game, do you want to keep Field or return him? If keep then have fun, if you want me to take him back please let me know how much I owe you.
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
Xter
Hall-Of-Famer

Postby Xter » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:45 am

Sokolov wrote:Hey Xter, I'm taking a few months away from the game, do you want to keep Field or return him? If keep then have fun, if you want me to take him back please let me know how much I owe you.

I'll keep him!
Xter

Contact

Return to “Trade Block”