Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Updates on anything regarding QManager
User avatar
Cygnus
Site Admin
Posts: 3093
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis
Contact:

Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Postby Cygnus » Thu May 07, 2015 6:57 pm

So, I got around to open a Spreadshirt shop, where I will be putting in new products from time to time.

Currently, you will be able to buy shirts, mugs and buttons with the Quidditch Manager logo on it! All proceeds will go towards the website!

You can access the shop through the link in the top navigation or go to the shop here.
Image

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
User avatar
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Re: Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Postby Sokolov » Thu May 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Earlier I clicked what I thought was the link to the forum (it had moved to the left and was replaced by "Shop") and was pleasantly surprised to find the shop!!

I will shortly be ordering a shirt and mug. What is the difference between the Premium and Basic t-shirt?
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:
User avatar
Cygnus
Site Admin
Posts: 3093
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis
Contact:

Re: Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Postby Cygnus » Thu May 07, 2015 7:07 pm

Sokolov wrote:Earlier I clicked what I thought was the link to the forum (it had moved to the left and was replaced by "Shop") and was pleasantly surprised to find the shop!!

I will shortly be ordering a shirt and mug. What is the difference between the Premium and Basic t-shirt?

From what I read, the Premium is better quality fabric and seams than Basic. I'd receive the same amount as a commission for either of them, so feel free to get the cheaper one ;)
Image

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
User avatar
Cygnus
Site Admin
Posts: 3093
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis
Contact:

Re: Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Postby Cygnus » Thu May 07, 2015 7:08 pm

Would anyone be interested in iPhone cases?
Image

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
User avatar
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Re: Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Postby Sokolov » Thu May 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Cygnus wrote:
Sokolov wrote:Earlier I clicked what I thought was the link to the forum (it had moved to the left and was replaced by "Shop") and was pleasantly surprised to find the shop!!

I will shortly be ordering a shirt and mug. What is the difference between the Premium and Basic t-shirt?

From what I read, the Premium is better quality fabric and seams than Basic. I'd receive the same amount as a commission for either of them, so feel free to get the cheaper one ;)


What the heck, why wouldn't you get more commission from a more expensive item??

In that case then can you tell me which item gets you most commission? Which mug should I order, panoramic or the other?

I want my Cygnus getting as much of my money for these products as possible.
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:
User avatar
Matthueycamo
Legend
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:16 am
Team Name: Basingstoke Biscione
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Postby Matthueycamo » Thu May 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Yeah that would be good. Let us know what the commission is for each product. I don't wear T-shirts much so never gone in for those before but I have a bit of a mug collecting habit, so knowing which is best for your wallet would be good.
Founded season 15 matchday 4, 22/10/2013(15th of March 2027)

Iron 3 Champions 2028
Steel 1 Promotion 2031
Bronze 1 Champions 2034
Silver Runners Up 2035
Gold runners Up 2037
Gold Promotion 2041
Total Competitive Record: 723-544. 57.06% Win
User avatar
Cygnus
Site Admin
Posts: 3093
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis
Contact:

Re: Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Postby Cygnus » Thu May 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Alright, I have adjusted pricing.

Commission Ranking:
1 - Premium Shirts
2 - Basic Shirts
3 - Color Mug
4 - Panoramic Mug
5- Buttons
Image

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
User avatar
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Re: Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Postby Sokolov » Thu May 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Cygnus wrote:Alright, I have adjusted pricing.

Commission Ranking:
1 - Premium Shirts
2 - Basic Shirts
3 - Color Mug
4 - Panoramic Mug
5- Buttons


Excellent. Premium Shirt and Color Mug will be mine!
I really hope others get into this stuff too.
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:
User avatar
Cygnus
Site Admin
Posts: 3093
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis
Contact:

Re: Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Postby Cygnus » Thu May 07, 2015 7:54 pm

I feel bad that prices went up now, but USD 25 seems like the usual price for the Premium ones.
Image

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
User avatar
Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Re: Quidditch Manager Gear Shop

Postby Sokolov » Thu May 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Cygnus wrote:I feel bad that prices went up now, but USD 25 seems like the usual price for the Premium ones.


25 for the premium shirt is a fine price.
Is the mug usually around 20 bucks though? That's the only one that made me question.
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:

Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron