You changed my mind

Updates on anything regarding QManager
KatieCat96
Rookie
Team Name: Edinburgh Pixies

Re: You changed my mind

Postby KatieCat96 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:03 am

I feel like the end and rebirth of the world has occurred while I've been logged off :lol:

Speedy wrote:
Zankman wrote:I will say (besides THANK YOU!), man, if you really do lose motivation and start feeling sad, even if you feel bad for us, don't hurt yourself and step away. I still think that even in that scenario you should try and find a replacement so that the game lives on, though.

I agree. Don't burn yourself out trying to get new content out to a deadline. We already love the game, so take your time with any changes - if indeed any more are planned.
Truly, I'd be happy if it stayed as it currently exists.

I third this. Admittedly, I've only been on QM for a few weeks now and haven't even finished out a full season, but the game has been a blast thus far and as is. There's no need to push yourself through burn out if it's making you miserable, especially if it's for our sake. I imagine most of us-- myself included-- would rather see you happy and healthy (Though I certainly am absolutely stoked that QM is living on!)
Image Edinburgh Pixies
cp4cfc
Starter
Team Name: Gillingham Giants, Chatham Chavs

Postby cp4cfc » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:53 am

Yay my youth can live again, no need to send them to the glue factory!!!! It's good to hear QM will live. I need to make a effort to come here more and post more. I've been around a while but just lurk, but today I realised that I would miss this game if it ever left. So lets set myself a goal...... Most posts on the forum here we come!!!
CWC Winner S44 :WC1st:
Deatheater
Legend
Team Name: None anymore

Postby Deatheater » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:59 am

cp4cfc wrote:Yay my youth can live again, no need to send them to the glue factory!!!! It's good to hear QM will live. I need to make a effort to come here more and post more. I've been around a while but just lurk, but today I realised that I would miss this game if it ever left. So lets set myself a goal...... Most posts on the forum here we come!!!

Good luck mate, I'm afraid you'll have to battle me for that. ;)
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
cp4cfc
Starter

Postby cp4cfc » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:05 am

I'm only 1703 away, now only 1702 away. You are fueling your own defeat 8-)
Shakers
Starter
Team Name: Bury Shakers

Postby Shakers » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:07 am

Cygnus wrote:Wow, the Roughnecks really went all out!

I was afraid something like that could have happened in the meantime... I will refund what I can.

Nobody was interested in any of my firesale youths... I'm all good. But geez that is hilarious. Not sure the record will ever be beaten,
#wearethe13
cp4cfc
Starter

Postby cp4cfc » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:07 am

Deatheater wrote:
cp4cfc wrote:Yay my youth can live again, no need to send them to the glue factory!!!! It's good to hear QM will live. I need to make a effort to come here more and post more. I've been around a while but just lurk, but today I realised that I would miss this game if it ever left. So lets set myself a goal...... Most posts on the forum here we come!!!

I will follow you around the forums until I beat you or the game ends, whatever happens first!!!!
Deatheater
Legend

Postby Deatheater » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:09 am

cp4cfc wrote:
Deatheater wrote:

I will follow you around the forums until I beat you or the game ends, whatever happens first!!!!

Okay... That isn't creepy at all

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

cp4cfc
Starter

Postby cp4cfc » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:25 am

Deatheater wrote:Okay... That isn't creepy at all

It's only creepy if you think of it that way..... I'm just most posting in excitement at the moment. Expect me to go into lurking mode again soon
Deatheater
Legend

Postby Deatheater » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:31 am

cp4cfc wrote:
Deatheater wrote:Okay... That isn't creepy at all

It's only creepy if you think of it that way..... I'm just most posting in excitement at the moment. Expect me to go into lurking mode again soon

It was a joke. Lurking mode? Lol, I can imagine a cp4cfc hiding in the corner like Gollum, just staring.

cp4cfc
Starter

Postby cp4cfc » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:33 am

Lurking is generally my modus operandi in most games. I sit in the dark corners and plot for the day I become lord of the light!!

Return to “Announcements”