Multi Accounts

Updates on anything regarding QManager
Cygnus
Site Admin
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis

Re: Multi Accounts

Postby Cygnus » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:27 am

Mr. Ravenclaw wrote:
cygnus-flamel wrote:Damn. I think that Cygnus (the admin) can do that and the fact that you have admitted it proves that you acted on ignorance of the rules rather than because you were trying to cheat so I suppose that you wont have any troubles.

Oh no, I hope not! I'm happy to dismiss the player in question or just leave it for Cygnus to reverse the transfer. I'm not interested in trying to cheat the game.

Hi, I just checked it out and since it only was a single and relatively fair transfer, I'll let it stand as is.

Please refrain from any sort of interaction between your own teams in the future. This applies to anything from player transfer to arranging friendlies against each other or bidding on your own players on the tradelist.

Thanks and enjoy the game!

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
Mezarim
Rookie
Team Name: Oban Stags, Edinburgh GreenGoblins

Postby Mezarim » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:29 pm

To make it transparent from the beginning: I started my second club with a side acco, Cheshunt Thunderer.
Mez

:Steel1st: :Gold1st:
Ruse
All-Star
Team Name: Ayr Victory, Victoria Valkyries, HW Aethersprites

Postby Ruse » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:33 pm

I madea big mistake. There was only on team free, and i don´t thought that it was my own and also didn´t read the name, cause i watch football in the backround and i offered the game with my victorys one hour after the calculation which should be enough time to find an oponnent, so i have now a friendly beetween victory anfd valkyries, and see my mistake first, when i click at the strategy page. I didn´t want to break the rule, so what can i do now?
Can you cancel the game before calculation?
Cygnus
Site Admin
Team Name: Cardiff Corgis

Postby Cygnus » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:12 am

Ruse wrote:I madea big mistake. There was only on team free, and i don´t thought that it was my own and also didn´t read the name, cause i watch football in the backround and i offered the game with my victorys one hour after the calculation which should be enough time to find an oponnent, so i have now a friendly beetween victory anfd valkyries, and see my mistake first, when i click at the strategy page. I didn´t want to break the rule, so what can i do now?
Can you cancel the game before calculation?

Don't worry about it! It happened to me before, but try to check what team's offer you accept. ;)

Member of the "lose honour league in the last match to the second placed team that became the first placed team" club
cygnus-flamel
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: Swansea Alchemists, Dublin BlackCats, Convocation

Postby cygnus-flamel » Sat May 14, 2016 10:47 am

I present you the Rhonnda Convocation:

My second try with thematical teams, i tried once before with an all-Mexican team but i lost interest in it immediately, this one on the other hand promises more specially because it is a Little more inclusive, it is intended to be a team composed exclusively, or at least mainly by North American players, so Mexicans, Canadians and players from the USA will be part of the rooster, the team is accepting loans too so if you have any North American player that you would like to loan i will take it, obviously with a remuneration...

The team is called "the convocation" because apparently a gathering of eagles is called a convocation and given that the national animal of Mexico is the Golden Eagle and of the USA is a bald Eagle i wanted to include that but i didnt want to go with the obvious name of "eagles" or something like that, also there wasnt more space to represent Canada but thats why i decided for the red and White for the rest of the logo.
Swansea Alchemists. Founded season 25.
Titles: :Steel1st: S.30, :Bronze1st: S.38, :Silver1st: s.40

Dublin BlackCats. Founded season 29.
Titles: Oak S.30, :Steel1st: s.41
Zankman
All-Star
Team Name: London Dynamo

Postby Zankman » Sat May 14, 2016 11:10 am

Solid logo - I really like your logic behind it, good rhyme and reasoning, as it were.

As a "gimmick theme" in QM, a North American team definitely sounds more inclusive and feasible than just an USA, Canada or Mexico team.

I have a young 17-year-old American that I could loan you too. :D
Legacy of the London Dynamo
Founded:
Season 30 - Sapling 8.
Promotions (first season in new league):
Season 31 - Oak 5.
Season 32 - Iron 4.
Season 34 - Steel 3.
Season 37 - Bronze 2.
Season 38 - Silver.
Season 41 - Gold.
Season 44 - Honour.
Titles:
Season 48 - Club World Cup 1st Place.
Highest Honour Placement(s):
Season 44 - 5th.
Rivals:
Isle of Man Hood, Gillingham Giants, London Asswinders, London Ravens, Exeter Patronum, Dudley Dursleys...
Inspiration
London Inquisitors (RIP, S24 - S40).
cygnus-flamel
Hall-Of-Famer

Postby cygnus-flamel » Sat May 14, 2016 11:14 am

Zankman wrote:Solid logo - I really like your logic behind it, good rhyme and reasoning, as it were.

As a "gimmick theme" in QM, a North American team definitely sounds more inclusive and feasible than just an USA, Canada or Mexico team.

I have a young 17-year-old American that I could loan you too. :D

Thanks! if you are interested in loaning your player just let me know all the details via PM

Sokolov
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: Bristol Bangtails

Postby Sokolov » Sat May 14, 2016 1:23 pm

Awesome logo CF, you've gotten really good at them!
Bristol Bangtails
Honour League
Founded Season 19
:Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour2nd: :Honour3rd:
:Gold1st: :Silver1st: :Bronze1st: :Steel1st: :Iron1st:
cygnus-flamel
Hall-Of-Famer

Postby cygnus-flamel » Sat May 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Sokolov wrote:Awesome logo CF, you've gotten really good at them!

Thanks!

Ruse
All-Star
Team Name: Ayr Victory, Victoria Valkyries, HW Aethersprites

Postby Ruse » Sun May 15, 2016 5:19 am

I will follow CF and will buld a new team. The Isle of Man Islanders
I thought a long time about founding a new team as replacement for the aethersprites and also i´m searching for a new challenge, because both of my mainteams haven´t any rival team at the moment. With CFs new team i felt it was a good time to put it in practice and have with the patron of my victories and a very experienced player a nice rival for a nice, thrilling challenge and maybe a new derby.

After my first try with a only ownplayer team which finds a fast end, i search at the otherside again for a special team to try something new.
I firstly thought about a brazil team, but feel more happy with an Asien/Oceanic squad, builded up with mostly players from Japan but also from Australia and New Zealand.
I don´t know if this combination make sense from a political point of view, but i would like to build up the Japanese national team which seems to struggle over the seasons i played the game and really like australia and new zealand at the other side so its a combination of players which i really like.

@CF: No Fear for the Aethersprites and your loanplayers. I will train them that hard and good as i can and will play them all friendlys. I just don´t invest time in scouting or setting tickets/strategies, etc. when the contract with the Alchemists end i will think about what i do with them and will try to sell my players when they are ready, like i planned it.

Return to “Announcements”