QM future

A warm place for general discussion.
Xter
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: MU, MM, FFH, HC, GL

Re: QM future

Postby Xter » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:07 pm

I go on vacation for three weeks and this is what happens.

I have no comments directly for the future of the game, other than it is 100% Cygnus' creation and property, and he can choose to do whatever he wants with.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bossman:

This game is awesome and I love(d) it a lot. Probably the most I have loved a game since, shoot, LEGO StarWars when I was a wee lad.

Keep my email and email me if something happens.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rest Easy QM

Xter
Xter

Millport Quidditch Association
Fareham Fighting-Hamsters Organization
Glasglow Lagavulin Organization
Halifax Canadiens Organization

Founder, Chief Editor, and Writer at Quidditch Weekly

Contact
cygnus-flamel
Hall-Of-Famer
Team Name: Swansea Alchemists, Dublin BlackCats, Convocation

Postby cygnus-flamel » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:35 pm

If some of you do decide to do something i think i could help with graphic related stuff, maybe help with the developing of the system itself but i know almost nothing of coding, just the basic.
Swansea Alchemists. Founded season 25.
Titles: :Steel1st: S.30, :Bronze1st: S.38, :Silver1st: s.40

Dublin BlackCats. Founded season 29.
Titles: Oak S.30, :Steel1st: s.41
Mezarim
Rookie
Team Name: Oban Stags, Edinburgh GreenGoblins

Postby Mezarim » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Depressing. Losing one of the everydays delighting routines which has been living through years. Well, similar happens easily when things are built based on a one man show. That's life and creators may do almost whatever they want with their stuff and other self-evident, but still, this sucks.

Thank you for the game and community, Cygnus and people. Wish I could have afforded you more than just the namelists for the never accepted Nordic Nations (justice has come, for now the whole world ends ~). If you ever will continue this in some other form or something, please let me know. :)

Best wishes,
Mez

:Steel1st: :Gold1st:

Return to “Pitchside Tavern”