Fight to the Big 3 - Oak, Iron, Steel, Bronze Discussion

A warm place for general discussion.
User avatar
cygnus-flamel
Hall-Of-Famer
Posts: 1217
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 am
Team Name: Swansea Alchemists, Dublin BlackCats, Convocation
Location: Mexico

Re: Fight to the Big 3 - Oak, Iron, Steel, Bronze Discussion

Postby cygnus-flamel » Thu May 04, 2017 12:03 am

We are already on matchday 21!? time passes flying and if nothing very bad happens, the BlackCats will get the iron division title, the BlackCats would do it again haha, everytime the BlackCats are reborn they win the title on their first season ha... but only that :|

The Alchemists on the other side are currently on third place, so i started this new season of quidditch with style.
Swansea Alchemists. Founded season 25.
Titles: :Steel1st: S.30, :Bronze1st: S.38, :Silver1st: s.40

Dublin BlackCats. Founded season 29.
Titles: Oak S.30, :Steel1st: s.41
User avatar
cygnus-flamel
Hall-Of-Famer
Posts: 1217
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 am
Team Name: Swansea Alchemists, Dublin BlackCats, Convocation
Location: Mexico

Re: Fight to the Big 3 - Oak, Iron, Steel, Bronze Discussion

Postby cygnus-flamel » Sat May 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Hey Deatheater, seems like the Vauxhall Vanguard and the Convocation will see each other on Iron ha, i told you this was going to happen eventually :lol:
Swansea Alchemists. Founded season 25.
Titles: :Steel1st: S.30, :Bronze1st: S.38, :Silver1st: s.40

Dublin BlackCats. Founded season 29.
Titles: Oak S.30, :Steel1st: s.41
User avatar
Deatheater
Legend
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:13 pm
Team Name: None anymore
Location: Place
Contact:

Re: Fight to the Big 3 - Oak, Iron, Steel, Bronze Discussion

Postby Deatheater » Sun May 14, 2017 6:05 am

cygnus-flamel wrote:Hey Deatheater, seems like the Vauxhall Vanguard and the Convocation will see each other on Iron ha, i told you this was going to happen eventually :lol:

I give you credit, you did! Alright, may the best manager win. I'll admit, it probably won't be me. But hey, RNGesus is weird sometimes.
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
User avatar
Deatheater
Legend
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:13 pm
Team Name: None anymore
Location: Place
Contact:

Re: Fight to the Big 3 - Oak, Iron, Steel, Bronze Discussion

Postby Deatheater » Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 pm

As expected, I was soundly beaten by the Convocation. I'm not surprised, they are most definitely going to win the title this season. However, all the other teams don't really worry me, I hope to get second place this season unless my team pulls a Manchester Gryphon and finds any way possible to lose. Well, at least I have an international player already. Is that a record or something? It feels like it should be a record. Go Valery Igumnov! Do me proud.
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
User avatar
cygnus-flamel
Hall-Of-Famer
Posts: 1217
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 am
Team Name: Swansea Alchemists, Dublin BlackCats, Convocation
Location: Mexico

Re: Fight to the Big 3 - Oak, Iron, Steel, Bronze Discussion

Postby cygnus-flamel » Mon May 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Deatheater wrote:As expected, I was soundly beaten by the Convocation. I'm not surprised, they are most definitely going to win the title this season. However, all the other teams don't really worry me, I hope to get second place this season unless my team pulls a Manchester Gryphon and finds any way possible to lose. Well, at least I have an international player already. Is that a record or something? It feels like it should be a record. Go Valery Igumnov! Do me proud.


That match lasted for 24 hour :shock: , your seeker wasnt going to give up, the match started with full atendance but probably no one was there when it ended :D
Swansea Alchemists. Founded season 25.
Titles: :Steel1st: S.30, :Bronze1st: S.38, :Silver1st: s.40

Dublin BlackCats. Founded season 29.
Titles: Oak S.30, :Steel1st: s.41
User avatar
Deatheater
Legend
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:13 pm
Team Name: None anymore
Location: Place
Contact:

Re: Fight to the Big 3 - Oak, Iron, Steel, Bronze Discussion

Postby Deatheater » Mon May 15, 2017 10:51 pm

cygnus-flamel wrote:
Deatheater wrote:As expected, I was soundly beaten by the Convocation. I'm not surprised, they are most definitely going to win the title this season. However, all the other teams don't really worry me, I hope to get second place this season unless my team pulls a Manchester Gryphon and finds any way possible to lose. Well, at least I have an international player already. Is that a record or something? It feels like it should be a record. Go Valery Igumnov! Do me proud.


That match lasted for 24 hour :shock: , your seeker wasnt going to give up, the match started with full atendance but probably no one was there when it ended :D

Wow, really? Thanks, Edmond Connick.
So I guess we fought hard at least.

And actually, the stadium was empty, I'm upgrading all of it right now, if anyone somehow got inside they weren't supposed to be in there. :P
Ew why was my signature so cheesy?

Really, song lyrics? Yeesh, I haven't left all of my cringiness behind. I promise, it's mostly gone now.

I should have at least quoted a less dramatic song.
User avatar
Booty_Wizard
Youngster
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:23 am
Team Name: Barnsley BootyBouncers

Re: Fight to the Big 3 - Oak, Iron, Steel, Bronze Discussion

Postby Booty_Wizard » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:34 am

Spanked a team that was roughly 10% better than my own in every aspect. FeelsGood.
In case you were wondering The Barnsley BootyBouncers both make booties bounce and have bounceable booties.

Stadium Theme Song:
[+] NSFW
Naughty words

Team Theme Song:
[+] NSFW
Naughty words + Booty in the thumbnail
User avatar
Speedy
Legend
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:11 am
Team Name: Crewe Cuts
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Re: Fight to the Big 3 - Oak, Iron, Steel, Bronze Discussion

Postby Speedy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Matches against London Mystics

CHAMPIONSHIP
W/L DAY SCORE
LOSS 1 560 : 690 vs Mystics
LOSS 8 500 : 440 at Mystics
WIN 16 740 : 530 vs Mystics
WIN 23 1590 : 1820 at Mystics
TOTAL RECORD 2-2 | DIFF +250 (3560:3310)


Shouldn't the Mystics be below me (Crewe Cuts) if I am tied on wins and ahead on head-to-head?
User avatar
Spearderpsy
Youngster
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:38 pm
Team Name: Sark Speardanes, Margate Atlantis

Re: Fight to the Big 3 - Oak, Iron, Steel, Bronze Discussion

Postby Spearderpsy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:24 am

Gonna try to make that push to bronze after two seasons in Steel, I guess. With my current stats, I reckon I have a chance, as long as I can edge out the Corgis or Broombusters.
Sark Speardanes-
Founded s55
Promoted to Iron s56
Promoted to Steel s57

Return to “Pitchside Tavern”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

cron